If you receive a notification that your Google Ads account has been disconnected from PPC Protect, please follow the steps below.
Accounts can become disconnected when the authentication token is no longer valid. Examples of this may be:
- The user you authenticated with was removed from the Google Ads account
- Someone in your organisation updated your account permissions
- You updated the 2FA settings on the account, requiring re-integration with third-party platforms
How to solve this:
- Log in to your account at https://dashboard.ppcprotect.com/login
- Go to Settings -> App Settings -> Connected Ad Accounts
- Locate the account with the authentication error - it will be highlighted in red, for example:
- Click the trash icon to remove the account
- Re-integrate your Google Ads account by hitting 'Sign in with Google'
That's it, you're good to go!
You don't need to re-install your tracking template or conversion tracking scripts, so leave these as they are.